AFCAT Result 2017 Declared-Indian Air Force has Announced the result of AFCAT Exam held in 27-08-2017.The AFCAT Exam is Conducted by Indian Air Force for the filling Vacant Seats in Indian Air Force.To recruit the candidates and to offer the career opportunities the Indian Air Force conducts the AFCAT exam twice in a year. AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT). AFCAT Exam is conducted twice in a year in the month of February and July month by IAF. Now the IAF is going to release the AFCAT Exam Result 2017.Now Check AFCAT Result 2017 here…
AFCAT Result Details
- Name Of Organization: Indian Airforce
- Name of Posts: Commissioned Officer
- Name Of Exam: Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) 2017
- Date of AFCAT Exam:27-08-2017
- AFCAT Result Declared:14-Oct-2017
- AFCAT Call Letter Download:17-Oct-2017
- The last Date for Selection of AFCAT Venue:19-Oct-2017
AFCAT Result Cut Off Marks
|AFCAT||AFCAT Cut Off (out of 300)||EKT Cut Off (out of 150)|
|AFCAT 01/2016||132||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2015||144||52 / 150|
|AFCAT 01/2015||126||55 / 150|
|AFCAT 02/2014||123||45 / 150|
How To Check AFCAT Result
- Log In to the Official Website of IAF or By Clicking the Result Button against here
- On the home page, the candidates have to check the What’s New section for further updates.
- Here the Applicants will get the link related to the result of AFCAT 02/2017.
- After clicking on the link, a new page containing the names/ roll numbers of the qualified candidates in PDF format.
- Candidates may download the PDF format for further references.
Download Result PDF Here
How To Download Call Letter
The Applicants who certify AFCAT Result, then first of all, congratulations! The next thing to appear in SSB Interview.For This First, You have to Download SSB Interview Call Letter.Now Follow The Steps to download SSB Call Letter for Interview
- Go to the official portal of IAF or SSC
- Then click on the link to call letter: SSB Interview Call letter 2017 download
- Then enter your AFCAT exam details and download SSB Interview call letter