Bihar Police Recruitment 2017-A Good News for all those aspirants who are finding jobs in Bihar Govt.Because Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 notification has been released.Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSC) has published recruitment notification for the recruitment of 1,717 Sub Inspector(Daroga) Post.A good Opportunity for all those Candidates who want to join Bihar Police Force.All those Candidates Who are Interested and Eligible for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 Can Apply Online on or before 30-Nov-2017.
More details about Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply are given below:
Vacancies Details of Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have Graduated from a recognized University/Institution
The Candidates Must note have maximum 37 years as on 01 Jan 2017 for General Candidates. For SC/ST/OBC category applicants the Candidates must not have 40 years as on 01-Jan-2017.
Job Details of Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
- Organization Name: BPSC
- Name of the Posts: Sub-Inspector
- Total Vacancy:1717
- Job Location: Bihar
- Job Type: State Govt
- Pay Scale: Rs 9300-34800/-
- The Application fees of General Candidates is Rs 700/-
- The Application fees for SC/ST Candidates is Rs 400/-
Fee will be paid in respect of online applications through Net banking and any credit
and debit Cards is accepted.
Selection Process for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
The candidates are shortlisted for Bihar Police Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the Various round of Selection:
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Main Examination
- Physical Test
Important Dates to Be Remembered
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 27-October-2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application:30 November 2017
How To Apply For Bihar Police Recruitment 2017
- The Candidates must apply online through the official website of BPSSC or by Clicking the “Apply” Button against here
- Click on appropriate notification
- BPSSC Sub Inspector Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form with all required information.
- Make payment of application fee
- At last check format once & press on to “Submit” button after completion of the form
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.
Also Read: Lok Sabha Recruitment 2017