CISF Recruitment 2018: Excellent News for all those Male aspirants who are finding jobs in Central Industrial Security Force 2018.Because CISF Released recruitment notification for the appointment of 487 Male Constable Post.All the Interested and Eligible candidates for CISF Recruitment 2018 can apply Online 11 December 2017 to 11 January 2018.
More details about CISF Recruitment 2018 together with the number of vacancies, academic qualification, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, vital dates, how to apply are given below:
About Central Industrial Security Force: The Central Industrial Security Force is a Central Armed Police Force in India.It was set up under an Act of the Parliament of India on 10 March 1969 with a strength of 2,800. CISF was later created associate an armed force of the Republic of India by another Act of Parliament passed on 15 June 1983. Its current active strength is 144,418 personnel. In April 2017, the government raised the sanctioned strength from 145,000 to 180,000 personnel.It is directly under the Union Ministry of Home Affairs and its headquarters are at New Delhi.
Vacancies Details of CISF Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification: The Candidates must pass 12th with science subject or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age: The Candidates Must have minimum 18 and maximum 23 years as on 11 Jan 2018.
Age Relaxation: The maximum age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC & ST, 03 years for OBC & Ex-Servicemen (General/Unreserved).
Selection Process for CISF Recruitment 2018
The candidates are shortlisted for CISF Recruitment 2018 based on their performance in the Various round of Selection like Physical Standards Test (PST)/Physical Efficiency Test Documentation, Written Test, and Medical Examination.
Application Fees for CISF Recruitment 2018
- Candidates belonging to General/UR/OBC are required to pay Rs.100. the payment can be made by using debit card / Credit card / Internet Banking / SBI Challan.
- No fee for SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates of any community.
Job Details of CISF Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name: CISF
- Name of the Posts: Constable
- Total Vacancy:487
- Job Type: Central Govt
- Pay Scale: Rs.21700-69100/-
Important Dates to Be Remembered
- Starting date for online application: 11.12.2017
- Last date for online application: 11.01.2018
- Last Date for Fee Payment:13-01-2018
How To Apply For CISF Recruitment 2018
- The Candidates must apply online through the official website of CISF
or by Clicking the “Apply” Button against here
- Click on appropriate notification
- Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form with all required information.
- Make payment of application fee
- At last check format once & press on to “Submit” button after completion of the form
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.