Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017-Sports Quota Posts: One of the largest and High-Tech Zones in Indian Railways has Published a job notification as Eastern Railway Recruitment for the eligible candidates.A good Chance for all those Candidates who are interested to join Railway. All those Candidates Who are Eligible may apply in the prescribed format on or before 23-10-2017 up to 17:30 hrs & 07-11-2017 up to 17:30 hrs for remote areas.Alternative details like age, academic qualification, selection process & way to apply are given below…
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Number of Vacancies||21|
|Last Date To Apply||23/10/2017|
Category Details Of Eastern Railway Recruitment
A. Category-1: 05 Posts
1. Waterpolo (Men): 01 Post
2. Boxing (Men): 01 Post
3. Cricket (Men): 01 Post
4. Cricket (Women): 01 Post
5. Kabaddi (Women): 01 Post
B. Category-2: 16 Posts
6. Waterpolo (Men): 01 Post
7. Archery (Men/Women): 01 Post
8. Athletics (Women): 01 Post
9. Basketball (Men): 01 Post
10. Basketball (Women): 01 Post
11. Boxing (Men): 01 Post
12. Cricket (Men): 01 Post
13. Cricket (Women): 01 Post
14. Chess (Men): 01 Post
15. Cue Sports: 01 Post
16. Hockey (Men): 01 Post
17. Kabaddi (Women): 01 Post
18. Shooting (Men/Women): 01 Post
19. Volleyball (Men): 02 Posts
20. Volleyball (Women): 01 Post
Education Qualification Of Eastern Railway Recruitment
Category I – The candidates must possess a degree from a recognized university.
Category II – The candidates must have passed 10+2 examination from a recognized board.
Candidates age should be between 18-25 years as on 01-01-2018.
Contenders are going to be elect can get a beautiful quantity of pay scale of PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000/2400/2800/- by the management committee of the organization.
Candidates should have to pay Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250/- for SC/ ST/ Women/ Minorities and Economically Backward Classes) through Indian Postal Order (IPO Payable at GPO, Kolkata) drawn in favor of ‘FA&CAO, Eastern Railway Kolkata.
Selection Process of Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
The selection is going to be conducted through trial, assessment of recognized sports achievements as per norms, academic qualifications etc.
How To Be Apply For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2017
- Visit official site of organization which is er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Select “Recruitment against Scouts & Guides Quota (2017-18)” head, now press on “hit here’ link.
- This will take you to the new page containing the Eastern Railway Advertisement and you need to read the given details carefully.
- After ensuring all details, candidates need to download the application form which is uttered below in the same notification.
- Fill it with all asked details and attach all required documents/certificates with it.
- Put in an envelope and send it to the postal address stated below.
The Chief Personnel Officer
Headquarters, Eastern Railway Sports Association’s (ERSA)
Office, 17, Netaji Subash Road, Fairlie Place,
Kolkata – 700001