FCI Recruitment – Excellent News For all those Candidates Who are waiting for jobs in Himachal Pradesh.Food Corporation of India(FCI Recruitment) Himachal Pradesh Issued Recruitment Notification for 40 Watchman Post.All those Candidates Who are Interested and Eligible for FCI Recruitment 2017 Can apply Online on or before 10th November 2017 till 23.59 Hrs (IST).
More details about FCI Recruitment 2017 including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply are given below:
Vacancies Details of FCI Recruitment 2017
Only Those Candidates are Eligible who must have the 8th class examination from any recognized board of education.
The Minimum age of Candidates is 18 years as on 01.10.2017 and Maximum age of Candidates is 25 years as on 01.10.2017.
Age Relaxation in Case of Widows/Divorced Women/Women Judicially separated and who are not remarried is up to 35 years, 38 Years and 40 Years for Unreserved, OBC and SC/ST respectively.
Job Details of FCI Recruitment 2017
- Organization Name: Food Corporation of India
- Total Vacancy:40 Post
- Post Name: Watchman
- Pay Scale: Rs. 8100 – 18070
- Job Location: Shimla
- Experience: Fresher
Candidates must have to pay Rs. 300/- through SBI Internet Banking, and other major bank’s Internet Banking, Debit/ Credit Cards or cash Payment through e-challan at branches of SBI. No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Serving Defence Personnel/ EX-Serviceman and Female candidates.
Selection Process for FCI Recruitment 2017
The candidates are shortlisted based on their performance in the Various rounds of Selection:
(i) Written Examination Paper
The WRITTEN TEST will be comprised of 100 Multiple Choice Questions of General Knowledge, Aptitude
consisting of Reasoning, English Language, General Awareness, Current Events and Numerical Ability.
1. All questions carry equal 1 mark. There will be no negative marking.
2. The Question Papers for Written Test will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi
(ii)PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST
PATTERN OF PHYSICAL ENDURANCE TEST (QUALIFYING PURPOSE) :
FOR MALE CANDIDATES :
(1) 100 Meters Race – 16 Seconds
(2) 1.6 Km Race – 07 Minutes
(3) Long Jump – 3.65 Meters in 3 Chances.
(4) HIGH JUMP – 1.2 Meters in 3 Chances.
FOR FEMALE CANDIDATES :
(1) 100 Meters Race – 20 Seconds
(2) 800 Meters Race – 04 Minutes
(3) Long Jump – 2.7 Meters (9 Feet) in 3 Chances.
(4) HIGH JUMP – 0.9 Meters (3 Feet ) in 3 Chances.
Important Dates to Be Remembered
Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 10-October-2017
Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application:10 November 2017
Written Test: Will be announced on website
Availability of Admit Cards -On website 15 days prior to announced date of examination.
How To Apply For FCI Recruitment 2017
- Candidates must Visit Official Website of FCI or by Clicking on “Apply Online” button against here
- Register if the Candidate would be the new user.
- Fill all the details & submit the form.
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.