Indian Navy Sailor SSR (Senior Secondary Recruit) communicating is associate Examination conducted for the candidates who want to join the Indian Navy. This Exam is paper and pen-based which means written examination will be conducted by the Indian Navy. This series of exams are conducted by the Indian Navy Itself. Candidates who qualify this examination are selected for the post of Navik in the Indian Navy. The exam details and notifications will be published by the Indian Navy at their Indian Navy Official Website. You must have your Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2017 with you at the time of examination.
Students must know the importance of Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2017 that they must carry their Admit card at the time of their Examination. Entry for the Exam will be on behalf of their admit cards only. As it is the government paper, So you must follow all the rules and regulations that are designed by the Indian Navy.
All the vital dates for Examination would be revealed at the Indian Navy Official Website by them. For the Date of examination, you have to check your SSR Admit Card 2017, as the Date of Examination would be mention on your admit cards.
As per Indian Navy, The Indian Navy SSR Admit Card 2017 will be available at their own Official Website very soon.
- Age:- Candidate must be age between 17-21 at the time of enrollment, only then the candidate is eligible.
- Nationality:- Candidate must be a resident of India. The Gorkhas, subjects of Nepal, also can apply for the Indian navy SSR Examination.
- Marital Status:- Unmarried
- Minimum Educational Qualification:- Minimum class 12 (intermediate) in science stream with compulsory subjects of Physics and Mathematics and Optional subjects of Chemistry or Biology or Computers from a recognized Board of Education.
- For downloading the Admit Card Candidate have to open the official website of Join Indian Navy- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Once candidate enters into the website, they have to visit the Current Events section on the website.
- In this section, The link will be provided for the candidates to download their Admit Cards or for the further procedure the candidates may also visit the Apply Online section.
- Once candidates click on the link, the login section will be displayed on their screen
- Username and Password have to be entered by the candidates to Log In.
- After login, Candidates can download their Admit cards and Check their Details On it
- The Date of Examination also will be available on admit cards only