Last Updated On April 11, 2023
NTA NEET UG 2023 Online Form
About Post : National Testing Agency NTA (06-03-2023 to 07-03-2023)has released the notification for the admission of National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET UG 2023 Exam. Those Candidates Are Interested to NEET UG Exam Can Apply Online. Interested Candidate Completed All Eligibility Criteria and Apply Online Application. Before You Apply Online Application Please Read Full Notification, recruitment eligibility, age limit, Post wise Eligibility, selection procedure, syllabus and all other information read the advertisement and then apply.
National Testing Agency (NTA)
NTA National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET 2023)
- Application Begin : 06-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online : 06-04-2023 upto 09 PM Only
- Last Date Online Payment : 06-04-2023
- Re Open Online Form : 11-13 April 2023
- Exam Date : 07-05-2023
- Admit Card Available : Before Exam
- Result Declared : Notified Soon
- General : Rs.1700/-
- EWS / OBC : Rs.1600/-
- SC / ST / PH : Rs.1000/-
- Pay the Examination Fee Through E Challan Offline Mode or Pay the Exam Fee Through Online Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking Fee Mode
|Age Limit(as on 2023 )
- Minimum Age : 17 Years
- Maximum Age : No Limit
- Born On / Before : 31/12/2006
- NEET UG Age Limit Calculate as on 31/12/2023
- Age Relaxation Extra as per Rules.
- Passed 10+2 Intermediate Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology PCB Group of Subjects in Any Recognized Board in India.
- For More Details Kindly See the Full Information Brochure or Read the Code Wise Eligibility Details.
Eligibility Code for NTA NEET UG 2023 Exam
- NEET UG Code 01 : A candidate who is appearing in the qualifying examination, i.e., 12 Standard in 2022 whose result is awaited may apply and take up the said test but he/she shall not be eligible for admission to the MBBS or BDS, if he/she does not pass the qualifying examination with the required pass percentage of marks at the time of first round of Counseling.
- NEET UG Code 02 : The Higher/Senior Secondary Examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher/Senior Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of such study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology (which shall include practical tests in these subjects) and Mathematics or any other elective subject with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council of Educational Research and Training after introduction of the 10+2+3 educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on Education.
- NEET UG Code 03 : The Intermediate/Pre-degree Examination in Science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, Biology /Bio-technology (which shall include practical test in these subjects) and also English as a compulsory subject
- NEET UG Code 04 : The Pre-professional/Pre-medical Examination with Physics ,Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology & English after passing either the Higher Secondary Examination or the Pre-University or an equivalent examination. The Pre-professional/Pre-medical examination shall include practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject.
- NEET UG Code 05 : The first year of the three years’ degree course of a recognized University with Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Bio-technology including practical tests in these subjects provided the examination is a University Examination and candidate has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-Technology with English at a level not less than a core course.
- NEET UG Code 06 : B.Sc. Examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. Examination with not less than two of the subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology)/Bio-technology and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
- NEET UG Code 07 : Any other examination which in scope and standard (Last 02 years of 10+2 Study
comprising of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology; which shall include
practical test in these subjects) is found to be equivalent to the Intermediate Science
Examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and
Biology/Biotechnology including practical tests in each of these subjects and English.
Important Instruction for NEET UG
- Aadhar Card is Compulsory in All India NTA NEET 2023 Examination
- Instruction Of Photo : Clear Passport Size and 4×6 Size Photo with White Background and Also Enter Your Candidates Name and Photo Taken Date
- OBC NCL Certificate issued on or after: 1 April, 2022 to 31 March 2023
- SC / ST / GEN-EWS certificate issued on or after : 01 April 2022
- For More Details Kindly SEE NEET UG 2023 Notification