Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017-A Good News for all those Candidates who are finding jobs in Rajasthan Govt.Rajasthan Police released recruitment notification for 5,390 Constables post.A good Opportunity for all those Candidates who want to join Rajasthan Police Force.All those Candidates Who find their Career in Rajasthan govt and are Interested and Eligible for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 Can Apply Online on or before 21-Nov-2017 till 12:00 PM.
More details about Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, important dates, how to apply are given below:
Vacancies Details of Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
Candidates must have Passed Class 10th or 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Maths from any Recognized University in India.
The Candidates Must have minimum 18 and maximum 23 years as on 01 Jan 2018.
- Organization Name: Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board
- Name of the Posts: Constable
- Total Vacancy: 5390
- Job Location: Rajasthan
- Job Type: State Govt
- Pay Scale: Rs 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay: Rs 2400/-
- The Application fees for General or OBC Candidates is Rs 400/-
- The Application fees for SC/ST or Rajasthan Domicile Candidates is Rs 350/-
Fee paid in respect of online applications through Net banking and any credit
and debit cards will be accepted.
Selection Process for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
The candidates are shortlisted for Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017 based on their performance in the Various round of Selection:
- Written Test
- Physical Test
- Medical Test
Important Dates to Be Remembered
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 27-October-2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application:21 November 2017
- Last date to pay exam fees:21 November 2017
- Availability of Admit Card: 25 November 2017
- Date of Written Exam: First Week of December 2017
How To Apply For Rajasthan Police Recruitment 2017
- The Candidates must apply online through the official website of Rajasthan Police Recruitment Board or by Clicking the “Apply” Button against here
- Click on appropriate notification
- Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form with all required information.
- Make payment of application fee
- At last check format once & press on to “Submit” button after completion of the form
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.
Also Read: Bihar Police Recruitment 2017