SSC Recruitment 2018-Staff Selection Commission 2018 has Advertise enrollment notification for appointing Junior Engineer (Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Quantity Surveying & Contract).It’s a good Opportunity for all those Who find their Career in Staff Selection Commission(SSC).Staff Selection Commission has notified Junior Engineer posts for different government departments.All those Candidates Who are Interested and Eligible for SSC Recruitment 2018 Junior Engineer Post Can apply Online on or before 17th November 2017.
- More details regarding SSC Recruitment 2017 including the quantity of vacancies, eligibility criteria, choice procedure, the way to apply are given below:
Vacancies Details of SSC Recruitment 2018
|Department names||Vacancy Names|
|Central Water Commission||Junior Engineer (Civil)Junior Engineer (Mechanical)|
|CPWD||Junior Engineer (Civil)Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Department of Post||Junior Engineer (Civil)|
|MES||Junior Engineer(Civil)Junior Engineer (Electrical and Mechanical)|
Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
|Farrakka Barrage (Project)||Junior Engineer (Civil)Junior Engineer (Mechanical/Electrical)|
|Central Water Power Research Station||Junior Engineer (Civil)Junior Engineer (Electrical)|
|Dte. Of Quality Assurance(Naval)||Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance) –(Mechanical)Junior Engineer (Naval Quantity Assurance)-(Electrical)|
- For Junior Engineer (Electrical & Mechanical)- The Candidates must have B.E. / B.Tech in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering OR three years Diploma in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering.
- For Junior Engineer (Civil)- The Candidates must have B.E. / B.Tech. in Civil Engineering OR three years Diploma in Civil Engineering.
- For Junior Engineer (QS&C)- Must have B.E. / B.Tech. / three years Diploma in Civil engineering OR Passed the Intermediate examination in Building and Quantity Surveying (Sub Divisional-II).
The Minimum age of Candidates is 18 years as on 01.10.2017 and Maximum age of Candidates is 32 years as on 01.01.2018.
Job Details of SSC Recruitment 2018
- Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission
- Name of the Posts: Junior Engineer
- Total Vacancy:1000(Approx)
- Job Location: All Over India
- Job Type: Govt Job
- The Application fees of General Candidates is Rs 100/-
- The application fee for women, ex-servicemen, Physically Handicapped and others ST/ST are exempted From Paying Fees.
Fee paid in respect of online applications through SBI Challan / Net banking and any credit and debit cards will be accepted.
Selection Process for SSC Recruitment 2018
The candidates are shortlisted for SSC Recruitment 2018 based on their performance in the Various Stages of Selection:
- Stage 1: Computer Based Test
- Stage 2: Written Examination
Important Dates to Be Remembered
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application Form: 21-October-2017
- Last/ Due Date for Online Submission of Application:17 November 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Fee through Challan of: SBI 20 November 2017
- Admit Card: January 2018
- Exam Date of SSC JE Paper 1:05-01-2018 to 08-01-2018
- Result: March 2018
How To Apply For SSC Recruitment 2018
- The Candidates must apply online through the official website of SSC or by Clicking the “Apply” Button against here
- On home page select SSC Junior Engineer Notification
- Click on appropriate link to apply online.
- SSC Online Application Form will be displayed on your computer screen.
- Fill the form with all required information and upload your scanned photograph and signature along with the application.
- Make payment of application fee
- At last check format once & press on to “Submit” button after completion of the form
- Now take the printout of online application for future use.
Also, Read SSC JE Syllabus 2018 & Exam Pattern