Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment 2017! Tripura Public Service Commission(TPSC) printed Notification for the appointment of 182 Assistant Professor Post.All the Interested and Eligible Candidates can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 04-11-2017.More details about Tripura Public Service CommissionRecruitment (2017), including the number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details
- Post Name: Assistant Professor
- No. of Vacancy: 182 Posts
- Pay Scale: Rs. 15600-39100/-
- Grade Pay: Rs. 6000/-
- Job Location: Agartala
Education Qualification Of Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment
Candidates should have passed Master’s Degree in relevant subject from a recognized university or an equivalent degree from an accredited foreign university.
Candidates age should be 40 years as on 31-10-2017. Age relaxation is 05 years for SC/ ST/ PH candidates as per rules.
Last Date-04.11.2017 till 05.00 P.M
Application Fees of Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment
- For Group-A Posts: Rs.200/- just for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- (Rupees One Hundred and Fifty) only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group-B Posts: Rs.150/- only for General Candidates and Rs. 100/- only for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
- For Group -C Posts: Rs. 100/- (Rupees Hundred) only for General Candidates and Rs. 50/- just for ST/SC/ BPL card holders/Physically Handicapped Candidates.
The four pages Application Form printed in color font will be available from all Branches/Extension counters of Tripura Gramin Bank within the State of Tripura on deposit of the prescribed accomplishment Fee through the Special Deposit Slip to the Account No. 31176 521319 in favor of the Secretary, T.P.S.C.
Selection Process of Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Screening Test and Personality Test.
How To Apply For Tripura Public Service Commission Recruitment
Interested Applicant may Apply in recommended application kind and pairs of copies of recent stamp size photographs of the candidate affixed on the Application and Admit Card along with the copies of self-attested certificates, self-addressed envelope bearing postage stamp of Rs 5/- to be submitted to the Reception Counter of the TPSC Secretariat on or before 04.11.2017 till 05.00 P.M. or Download the prescribed form by clicking the “Form” Button against here.