Vacancy details of Union Bank of India Recruitment
Total No.of Posts: 200
Name of the Post: Credit Officer (Grade II)
1. SC: 49 Posts
2. ST: 24 Posts
3. OBC: 65 Posts
Minimum: 23 years
Maximum: 32 years
Education Qualification Union Bank of India Recruitment
Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a
University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved by Govt. Regulatory
Note: Candidates having professional qualification like MBA (Finance) / CA/ ICWA/ CFA/
FRM/ CAIIB from a University/Institution/Board recognized by Govt. of India/approved
by Govt. Regulatory bodies will be preferred.
Post Qualification Work Experience:
Post accomplishment Work Expertise in processing of credit proposals in officer cadre
with any Scheduled Commercial Bank for a minimum period of two years immediately
preceding the cut-off date of application as per the mandatory Notification.
For GEN & OBC Rs.600.00 (application fees)
For SC/ST/PWD candidates Rs.100.00 (intimation charges)
Selection Proces of Union Bank of India Recruitment
Selection Will be done on Only Three Bases:
- Online Examination
- Group Discussion(If Conducted)
- Personal Interview.
How To Apply for Union Bank of India Recruitment
- Online Candidates directly go to the official website or by Clicking the “Apply” Button Against here.
- Fill up the form carefully.
- Upload your Photograph & Signature.
- Verify your Application Form & Click on the Final Submit button.
- Pay the Online Fee.
- Note down the generated e-receipt, Registration Number & Password.
- Take out the Print Out of the Application Form for future reference.
Starting Date for Apply Online & Fee Payment: 04-10-2017
Last Date to Apply for Online & Fee Payment: 21-10-2017 at 24:00 Hrs.
Last date for printing your application: 05-11-2017
Read: SBI Recruitment 2017